Except to provide you with the facilities you have specifically requested, we will not disclose publicly identifying information from you without your consent.
You should inform us about your privacy issues and questions so we can respond. We are still working to develop the resources you can use to handle the data you send us. Please revisit this page from time – to – time to see the most recent additions.
Collection of information.
Data that could be used to specifically identify you, such as your name, birth date, e-mail address, or mailing address, is referred to as personally-identifying information.
If you really have granted us approval, we would not share any confidential details about your use of our website with private entities if we realize that this data will be connected to your publicly identifying information accessed from some other site.
Information that is not personally identified is referred to as anonymous details. Anonymous information refers to details on how you can use our sites, such as the pages you access and the searches you perform.
Unknown data is data that is not connected to any user who isn’t even a registered participant but lets us understand who our users are and what they do.
Use of your private information.
We would like to ensure you that you really can access our site and use most of our services without informing us who you are or supplying us with any publicly identifying information. You will only be required to have publicly identifiable details when you log in to be a participant.
When you register with us, you must fill out certain details (some of which are mandatory, while others are optional), as well as choose a first name and a password. This data is used to remind you of new resources and functionality on our web.
We can use such knowledge for a number of purposes, including but not limited to:
- Makes it easier for you to engage in events on our Platforms.
- Provide you with our items & services.
- Ascertain your identification.
- Implement our Platform’s rules and terms and conditions, as well as look at any possible violations.
- Satisfy an order you put on one of our Platforms, including the processing of payment for every transaction you make on one of our Platforms.
- React to any questions or complaints you might have about our Channels or services.
- On all of our Sites, track your account.
- Show you material customized to your preferences.
- Facilitate you to use our Platforms to check for data.
- contacting you with relation to customer service and questionnaires;
- To better understand your desires and preferences so that we can tailor deals and/or ads to you; to enhance our Platforms.
- Notify you of any updates to our Platforms.
- Participate in advertising programs, sports, or events.
- Inform you about goods, services, discounts, deals, and promotions that may be of concern to you, given that you have not signed out of accessing such details or that we have your full cooperation where needed.
- Carry out study.
- Understand general consumer trends in order to create and endorse current marketing campaigns for our goods and services, as well as undertake other marketing and business operations
Sharing personal information with third parties.
We would only share your publicly identifying information if you have given us permission to do so. Customers using the database will look up records in the internet address. They are then given information about you so that they can contact you. They will mix this data with other knowledge they have about you in the future.
Usage of IP Addresses
When you log in to the internet provider or via your company’s local area network (LAN) or wide area network, an Internet protocol (I.P.) address is immediately allocated to your device (WAN).
Through your online session, web servers, which are powerful machines that have websites for browsing, automatically recognize your computer by the IP address assigned to it.
We can gather IP addresses for a variety of reasons, including reporting anonymous user details to our advertisers and auditing how our site is used. We do not normally connect a user’s I.P. address to their personal details, so we can keep track of each interaction so the user will stay anonymous to us.
When we think it is important to ensure compliance with our site’s conditions of use or to secure our service, site, and other users, we will be using IP addresses to authenticate individuals on our page.
Security of your data.
We have put in place security controls to try to avoid the destruction, abuse, or modification of the user data under our supervision. The knowledge you send us is only available to a few employees. For instance, our workers who have access to the information system that holds user data or the servers that host our services are subject to strict regulations.